Xplorer POD is a multifunctional Pod for use on
- MALE and HALE UAVs
- Civilian and military surveillance and mapping aircraft
- Tactical aircraft
Its modular design allows integration of payloads below :
- • Electro optical imaging sensors, multi-spectral and hyper-spectral
- • Science payload (Gravity, field measurement, test-bed for electromagnetic payloads)
- • optional IMU and integrated GNSS systems including one or two GNSS antennas support
- • Lidar
- • Electronic warfare systems
An optional local computer offers various services including
- high power calculation
- payload control
- Multi-source data fusion
- mission data recording
- interconnection to the avionics on-board network
- interconnection to IP networks of mapping and/or ISR mission aircraft.
- by means of a specific pylon (included with the Pod) .
- on a standard aircraft or helicopter hard mount point.
This page is under construction.